photo 1(2).JPG
    225.3 KB · Views: 141
  • photo 2(2).JPG
    photo 2(2).JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 156
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    269.2 KB · Views: 135
Still have to add the trim and a couple of the cuts are a little bigger than I'd like, but not bad I think!
Very F##kin Nice :cool: Well Executed and I do like the Blue an White just as I like the Blood an Bone two beautiful bike colours combinations, Yeah I would have loved to have been able to get one of the Classics but unfortunately I missed out when I was buying there were no New ones left I was even lucky to get a New Claret Red one so I am still happy I got a real colour :cool:

Very F##kin Nice :cool: Well Executed and I do like the Blue an White just as I like the Blood an Bone two beautiful bike colours combinations, Yeah I would have loved to have been able to get one of the Classics but unfortunately I missed out when I was buying there were no New ones left I was even lucky to get a New Claret Red one so I am still happy I got a real colour :cool:
I'm just glad that you have the skill to handle that colour:cool:

Thanks Hans, appreciate that! I do love the two tone blue. Actually stumbled across it and got lucky enough to make a great deal for it. Chris is finishing up painting a matching two tone on an angry fly screen for me, so there'll be even more blue soon :D
Excited that my blue filter oil arrived this afternoon too

Very nice with the 1770s K&N filters.
Question could I put two 1770 and one RX-4040 at the back so it tappers and would flow nicer if I make a bigger bear claw cover to fit?
Or will it make more difference to have the three 1770 K&N filters?
If I go with RX -4040 would it be a noticable difference of power loss?

I don't feel competent to answer this, but I suspect it may be OK for an unmodified or lightly modified Rocket, maybe not for one needing high flow, Carpenter said the 4040s restricted airflow with his package.

Back