12 volt outlet stupid question

Yea, the powerlet or DIN or whatever it is, is just a much better connection than a cigarette lighter connection. Cigarette lighter sockets were made to light a cigarette. They were later adapted to power supply sockets. The problem is that they wiggle loose, and lose the connection. Seems like a good solution. I bought one.

Yea, the powerlet or DIN or whatever it is, is just a much better connection than a cigarette lighter connection. Cigarette lighter sockets were made to light a cigarette. They were later adapted to power supply sockets. The problem is that they wiggle loose, and lose the connection. Seems like a good solution. I bought one.

Hey ! I thought you were in prison ?

Well on my quick reply, no. Too far for me. Maybe if I had some kind of heated ridding gear, good outfit that was rain "Proof". Ah, I gotta quit making excusses. I just can't. Hey, I get a new Knee soon. I think November or December. As soon as I get the OK from the family Doc, they will make the appointment. I've been hob'ln around for almost 20 years. It's time. I hope you have good weather and be safe on the way down.
I'm heading out in the morning for a couple of days. Just me, no destination, maybe Tennessee, I don't know. Just gotta dust the jacket off. You know the feeling. Tell Melissa hey....(DD!).........Cya

Back