No answer on the yellow leathers, I'm still persuing it. Those are snowmobile guys. Warm weather and they hibernate.

I appreciate you trying. But don't worry about it, too much. I think I finally found a Summer time jacket I like that doesn't cost a fortune. It is mostly yellow with light gray under the arms and down the side. I have been looking for something primarily yellow and no black. That darn black gets so HOT under the Texas sun. It is that mesh stuff with the zip out liner and has the protective armor. So I am excited about it. Can't wait 'till my Honey Bear gets home from his trip so I can show it to him...you know B-day request :D....

But still wanting yellow leather for the cooler temps

Lets see Tallguy

I am going to try and post it. I'm going to scan the information and put in my album. I will then try and start a thread for it. If some one can help will need it.

Ok, I am curious about removing the secondaries. I have read the posts, is there any reason that I don't want to take them out other than possible warranty issues? Also I thought that I read that you can just remove the screws, or was it the plates? :confused:

Each plate is held in place by two small screws, you want to remove the plates.

If you are thinking about doing the Tune Boy thing, you can use that to simply keep the plates open, therefore you wouldn't have to remove them.

A $$$ Lot $$$... but if you are going to play with different tunes.. correct your speedo, do some custom mapping on the dyno, turn off the rev limiter and MPH limiter.... you can also turn off the secondary throttle plates.

If not... remove the plates for free. All it takes is your time :D. and it works.

The motorcycle gurus claim that removing the secondaries will provide crisper throttle response. My experiences would confirm their notions. :cool:

Back