Tatonka32

Standard Bore
Ride
05 Triumph Rocket iii Roadster
I've purchased an 05 Rocket iii roadster in May 2021. Does anyone here know where the heck I can find a fairing and hard saddlebags for her? Seems the double headlights (which are awesome) are hindering my options. So far I have not been able to find anything including hard saddlebags to match the rear fender profile. It is almost like Triumph doesn't produce OEM fairings or hard saddlebags for the R3R.

I've purchased an 05 Rocket iii roadster in May 2021. Does anyone here know where the heck I can find a fairing and hard saddlebags for her? Seems the double headlights (which are awesome) are hindering my options. So far I have not been able to find anything including hard saddlebags to match the rear fender profile. It is almost like Triumph doesn't produce OEM fairings or hard saddlebags for the R3R.
Corbin makes them both. Just bring all your cash. A used set were in the classifieds few weeks back . Might check it out.

no fairing but the saddlebags are an option. I checked out the Corbin as well, you're not kidding about bring all your $$ - crazy expensive. not really sure i liked the styling either. Appreciate the info.
I'm not sure what you mean " no fairing" ? I'm pretty sure they make a Roadster fairing. I also know a guy in Russia that makes a fiberglass bag very similar to Corbin and a bit cheaper. I'll try to send a link as he operates on Facebook.

I'm not sure what you mean " no fairing" ? I'm pretty sure they make a Roadster fairing. I also know a guy in Russia that makes a fiberglass bag very similar to Corbin and a bit cheaper. I'll try to send a link as he operates on Facebook.
Yeah, he is on here too now or was in 2020. Try searching 'Corbin copies'.

I have 2015 R3 and just put Viking bags on it and a fly screen .

Attachments

• CB18008B-9FB2-45F3-8FC9-96C02DA73743.jpeg
    CB18008B-9FB2-45F3-8FC9-96C02DA73743.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 10
National Cycle USA do a handlebar mount version but the French company SECDEM Bullster is better and was available in different tints too.
BT017PB.jpg

and then there are about three custom UK suppliers of Triumph flyscreen copies, expanded versions and custom Speed Triple style flyscreens in plain black gelcoat fibreglass or painted Phantom Black with or without Red/White stripes and matched to factory Rocket III paint schemes from UK Triumph Custom Parts
They sell on eBay too and ship International.

and then Rockes Patches in UK online who has an eBay website too, toyota 6510

If you want stock I have a few used large 5 bolt across the chrome TT strap Roadster and Classic screens and heaps of new fork mount clamps used for all factory screen versions and most aftermarket fibreglass versions.
Clearview, Jroc and others supply custom and replacement Rocket III screens but do not have or ever supply the original chrome TT strap screen hardware. National Cycle USA make many extremely similar TT strap screen mounts and there is likely a reasonable match to the stock Fork Fixing clamp kits as they are adjustable for distance between clamps on each fork leg.
The Fixing Kit Front End A9738051 are no longer available from Triumph but I have a few new sets tucked away.
triumph_A9738051.jpg

The UK Triumph dealer Lind (on line or via eBay shop) is selling stock leaTHER rOADSTER BAGS WITH OR WITHOUT THE FACTORY FRAMES AND SHIPS INTERNATIONAL. tHEY ARE WELL LESS THAN HALF OROGINAL PRICE.

Back