YEP best of the sportbikes for sreetriding I was riding one a few months ago i was going to buy one but after a day of riding one I found it not comfy enough and couldnt wait to get back on my comfy fast ROCKET thats comfy and even faster than my buds ZX14
Could that be why i have only 200 miles on my gxer?

Attachments

• gxr3.jpg
    gxr3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
Read that thread down a few posts, IRR3! It's the same motor with substantive changes to the connecting parts. a good 50 hp less grunt, too.

The C-14 Concours has a detuned version of the 1352cc ZX-14 engine. The newest version of the Ninja is the ZX-14R which is 1441cc.

I was very happy with the 2 Brothers carbon fiber can on my Concours (paired with Steve's flash!) and so I installed the 2 Brothers dual CF cans on my ZX-14R. If you think the potato launcher on the Concours sucks, how about 2 of them on the ZX-14?!? The CF cans on my ZX-14R reduced the weight by 28 pounds and the sound is incredible...

I took my son's new to him 2013 ZX14 out for a little "test" ride today. It only has 3,600 miles on it. It is the bike my friend Jerry took to Bonneville Salt Flats in August. He was able to get a timed mile at 197 mph with a strong head wind.

HOLY CRAP "! This bike is crazy fast and it is really quick. I got it up to "ludicrous" speed and the world went blurry. I could only ride it for about a half hour until the seating position became too uncomfortable. Had to come home and get the Rocket out for an hour of nice comfy cruising.

DSCN5969.JPG DSCN6051.JPG Jerry doing 197 mph. Look at the finish line flags.
Jerry at the Salt.

Bill,
WHAT A MACHINE!!!
Hope your son is darn careful!

In the UK it's a ZZR 1400 and our good friend Captain Jack of this parish had one, he rode it like it stole it :eek:
Just like to say that I taught him how to ride :whitstling:

RJ

Back