Fastest Bike I've Ever Riden

Hubguru

It's Throttle Time!
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster, 2012 Kopavi V8 Trike
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to document my thoughts. First of all, I ride a Carpenter Racing 210+ R3R, fantastic, powerful, makes me smile on a regular basis. A buddy of mine recently picked up a Kaw H2 Supercharged with Brocks performance upgrade 240+ RWH on a 500 lb super sport. Were out riding, he flips me the key, we swap up rides.

First thing I notice is how horribly uncomfortable the posture is. If I had to ride this bike on a regular basis, I would have carpal tunnel syndrome inside a week, I was so ready to get off after 20 minutes.

I get aclamated to the machine in short order, then I start hammering on it, see what it could do so to speak. The roll on power was so incredible, rolling in second at 7K RPM and hitting it was like launching a Saturn V rocket. 110MPH in second gear is insane. I though my R3R roll on in second reaching 90 MPH in second gear was obscene but I was really humbled at the H2's performance. We were rolling on the super-slab in a 5 bike pattern cruising around 75 mph and some douche in fancy Audi Sport something flys out of the express lane passing us around 110 MPH, instinctively I dumped down to 3rd and full tilt blew by him, could not have been more than a second and a half hit 130. If this bike had wings, it would fly.

I had to give a lot of props to my bro's ride, that machine is no joke. I'm just glad I had the skills to manage it and not become a statistic plastered out on the black top, what a fun day.

JR

@idk
He's ridden the rocket before and after my Carpenter upgrade and he loves the Rocket, he also has a K1300 BMW. He was hanging pretty good when I was riding the Kaw H2, but I walked away several times, not sure he was trying real hard on the Rocket but not everyone has experience and skills to jump on another bike and push it. It was a fun day for us all, great ride around Dallas. Strokers had a great crowd too.

Sounds thrilling but like you said it would get a bit uncomfortable on a full day ride of 250+miles. Sportbike vs cruiser that's how I see that.

I used to own super sports. Zx6r, two zx10rs The fastest I have ever ridden was 176mph on a private road of course, on my zx10r 2010.
But position on that bike with my age started to be unbearable. Back, belly pushed against the tank, knees, wrists etc
Hence why the rocket ;-) đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Back