YurMama is Dirty, but Finally Home!

Not going full tilt like you & Rob.
I have to consider what I will actually be able to use. I enjoy wicking the twisties the most, but as my skills diminish with age, the ability to grease on the straights as well beckons to me.
I reckon the old addage, "Straight roads are for fast bikes - Twisty roads are for fast riders" is comming into play with me.
I'll likely go with what Neville recommends to get me over the 200 RWHP hump. Once we get started, I will post details as we go.
200 hp shouldn't be hard to get. The right intake, exhaust, and cams should get you there for a fairly low price.

Not going full tilt like you & Rob.
I have to consider what I will actually be able to use. I enjoy wicking the twisties the most, but as my skills diminish with age, the ability to grease on the straights as well beckons to me.
I reckon the old addage, "Straight roads are for fast bikes - Twisty roads are for fast riders" is comming into play with me.
I'll likely go with what Neville recommends to get me over the 200 RWHP hump. Once we get started, I will post details as we go.
so you will have a tad more power than me :(:(:(

Back