your gonna love this

triroketman

Supercharged
The wife and I were cruising into town from an evening ride and pulled up by a guy on a Harley (don't know what kind, just loud). He turned around and looked at my bike and started backing his bike toward mine to get a better look. He said "**** thats a big bike, what size is it"? I told him 2300cc and his jaw dropped. He asked how long had they been making those and I told him since 2004. The light turned green and when he came up beside me at the next light he said "Thats a helluva big bike" and then rode off. My wife
told me to get home quick so I could take off my helmet because my head was going to swell to the size of my big bike.
PS If you want to see the big bike, go to the photo albums and look under triroketman.
See ya on the road

triroketman said:
The wife and I were cruising into town from an evening ride and pulled up by a guy on a Harley (don't know what kind, just loud). He turned around and looked at my bike and started backing his bike toward mine to get a better look. He said "**** thats a big bike, what size is it"? I told him 2300cc and his jaw dropped. He asked how long had they been making those and I told him since 2004. The light turned green and when he came up beside me at the next light he said "Thats a helluva big bike" and then rode off. My wife
told me to get home quick so I could take off my helmet because my head was going to swell to the size of my big bike.
PS If you want to see the big bike, go to the photo albums and look under triroketman.
See ya on the road

Great one TRM. I laughed so hard I started choking.:roll:

Nice one TRM,I really like the slack jaw parts cause its exactly right.Getting a camera that can catch the reactions of those that finally get around to the side panel then shoot with a telephoto,priceless.:D

H-D motto

Sidecar Flip said:
Didn't say "Assembled in America from foreign parts did it??

No it did not, Flip, but after closer inspection I saw the H-D motto embossed just below the logo "If you can't be fast...be loud".;)

Back