Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
I have the black with gray pin stripes oh my so pretty, i saw an article that said the pinstripes were put on at factory this would imply atleast the 08 models must have been made at henckley plant. It also said the man that does it does nothing else and been doing this along time, regardless of that what does the mark of the man that did your pinstripes look like. heres mine its right beside gas tank bracket, pop your seats and go look. Lets see these marks by the man ! Maybe its on the X and othrrs with pinstripes maybe only some are signed. As warp would say why? Im curious. lol go look this is too cool i just saw mine for the first time

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im gonna try to find that article or video, but it highlights 1 old dude thats been doing it long time, hes like a icon round there.

Having been to Hinckley last year I can confirm - all true, one (Possibly two) guy does the pinstripes, one guy does wheels too (i met him).... they’re both done by hand. All rockets were built at Hinckley, although Triumph will tell you it makes no difference where in the world one of their bikes is built as its done by triumph people That have been either trained in UK or had UK trainers go there to train them. All spare parts come from Hinckley too.

Back