You'll find the strangest things

Fingers

Living Legend
Ride
2015 R3T
The other morning I went out to the garage and got on my R3T to go and run a few errands,went to put he stand up and the bike didn't want to stand up.Of course I knew the bike had a flat tire,had to put air in it together he jack in place.Finally got the bike raised and started looking for the problem.After putting about 60 psi in it found the leak.After trying several methods to get the offending object outI got a small screwdriver and started probing small chips of a stone came out of the area hole.Plugged the tire and back on the road.

I had a very small triangle shaped piece of what appeared to be asphalt cause a flat on the rear tire of my Roadster. Not sure how it happened but it did :thumbsdown:

That's the first time ever I have heard of a rock causing a flat. It seems these bikes collect flats like people collect stamps.
Some times i think my bike has a gremlin living in it ,it always loses air in the tires and without being on the trickle charger it slips below 12 volts...! The phantom drain and leak keeps me vigilant..;)

Back