They should bolt 2014 to 2014 since all engines are the same I believe a 2014 touring will bolt to the 2010 to 2013 roadster unless the rail locations and hole sizes have changed

Thank you for the response.
A ray of HOPE?
I am just a tad concerned; however, about your use of the word "unless". :p

Thank you for the response.
A ray of HOPE?
I am just a tad concerned; however, about your use of the word "unless". :p
My guess would be based on the fact the no matter what year Roadsters they have since ABS was added nothing else has been changed or they would not be having so many problems. So other then addig ABS to the touring which could also be just adding the rear engine unit, the wheel sensors and brakes and brake line sh*t plus updating the software in the ecu they are the same.

I researched the fische and found no common part numbers.
Seems one would have to change out the entire assemblies including master cylinder and controls.
WAY expensive - as you have said!
Thanks!

Unfortunately I'm on the couch with back spasms, while my bike is in the shop at my work, since due to the back issues I had to get a ride home today....:-(

I can't get you any pictures at the moment. Go to www.puretriumph.com look under windshields for the Rocket and it will give you info on the fixing kit

Sorry about the back, Bro; I feel for you!

Sorry about the back, Bro; I feel for you!

Thanks Rick,
I was able to go to work yesterday, I rode the girl home, she seemed so lonely sitting there in the shop, I swear she seemed happy to see me.... ;-)
image.jpg

Back