Wicked in Black CF

hombre

Nitrous
Christmas present from Hiro at MotoPlan: CF sidecovers! Very like all black CF look...

[SIZE=-1] Bon Nadal i un Bon Any Nou![/SIZE]

Last edited:
looks great, so when can we expect to see the CF tank?
Aww c'mon you know youve thought about it.....!!!!!!

definitly a one of a kind....wonder how much she weighs now?

hombre,
i'm inclined to agree that the intake area is looking very good just the way it is.

sorry,didn't mean to be so presumptuous. i like the bare knuckles look of it. are you happy with it ? the manifold sets the area off very nicely,it's almost a shame to cover it at this point. then again,i'm the vicarious one, aren't i ?:D

greg

looks great, so when can we expect to see the CF tank?
Aww c'mon you know youve thought about it.....!!!!!!

A CF fuel tank would scare me... visions of a road rashed CF tank spilling gasoline all over me. :eek:

Hey Hombre.....

If you lived closer, I'd come and mow those pastures you have and round bale 'em.

Thanks Flip, but I've got the pastures leased out to a cow and calf operation... property tax benefits, what what.

hombre,
i'm inclined to agree that the intake area is looking very good just the way it is.

sorry,didn't mean to be so presumptuous. i like the bare knuckles look of it. are you happy with it ? the manifold sets the area off very nicely,it's almost a shame to cover it at this point. then again,i'm the vicarious one, aren't i ?:D

greg

My thoughts exactly, Greg! Also radiator fan blast rapidly heats SC pipe when tucked under BearClaw or facsimile. Leaving it the way it is produces little more drag and way better cooling... also looks FN nasty (bare knuckles). Will trim tabs off tank before paint for cleaner look.

the look

yes indeed,
you know walt, i find myself looking forward to your final design configuration for the exhaust. i know this to be problematic, yet interesting. i'm experiencing much glee in how well she's coming together. i'm almost not wanting to see it come to it's inevitable conclusion. i hope this goes on for a while. at your pleasure of course:)

greg

I just wonder if the good folks at Triumph have had a gander at this...

be nice to see the look on an engineers face...

Thanks Hombre. Never a dull moment with you:rolleyes:. Never mind the imminent sleeting. Santa is on a CF sleigh ride with rear-set reins, on his way to YOU. He knows the place.

Best wishes. Jamie;)

I just wonder if the good folks at Triumph have had a gander at this...

be nice to see the look on an engineers face...

A MC magazine has been in contact about a possible article... if Triumph will pay expenses, she may get some ink. :cool:

Back