WHY HAVE THE BRIGHTEST TAILLIGHTS POSSIBLE?

Everyone has to wear high vis at work, and it’s so common place that nobody even sees it anymore, its on people, trucks, fences, gang boxes, trailers, etc, the job sites are just saturated with high vis. I have never seen a laborer run over by a dump truck before, but in the last 7 years their have been quite a few. All wearing high vis.
It’s like all the construction vehicles with strobing led’s, I don’t notice their brake lights because of all the flashing lights.
During the day a color is just a color but at night, high vis with reflectivity is great.

Everyone has to wear high vis at work, and it’s so common place that nobody even sees it anymore, its on people, trucks, fences, gang boxes, trailers, etc, the job sites are just saturated with high vis. I have never seen a laborer run over by a dump truck before, but in the last 7 years their have been quite a few. All wearing high vis.
It’s like all the construction vehicles with strobing led’s, I don’t notice their brake lights because of all the flashing lights.
During the day a color is just a color but at night, high vis with reflectivity is great.
OH well now you cant see hi vis clothing well I sure see it so they say its the best option

Just remember do not land on your good knee :D
Superhero landing!
720X720-1.jpg

If you want NOCTURNAL and Bad weather Hi-Viz: I have yet to see anything that tops the MACNA Night-Eye gear.

Chris,
Looks to be a very fine jacket, but I can not find a retailer here in the USA. :(

Chris,
Looks to be a very fine jacket, but I can not find a retailer here in the USA. :(
Chris,
Steve, have a look on flea bay - several suppliers from USA on UK flea bay site...
Macna Motorcycle Myth Jacket Night Eye Black Yellow Men Small Coat CE Protection | eBay

In fact, this is a better link!!
MOTORCYCLE Apparels and Protective Gear | MotorHeadZone

Last edited:
Steve, have a look on flea bay - several suppliers from USA on UK flea bay site...
Macna Motorcycle Myth Jacket Night Eye Black Yellow Men Small Coat CE Protection | eBay

In fact, this is a better link!!
MOTORCYCLE Apparels and Protective Gear | MotorHeadZone

Gratitude for your response.
Info regarding these jackets, and respective models, is sketchy and incomplete at best.
I see nothing that would entice me away from the Olympia brand, of which I have three.

Back