WHY HAVE THE BRIGHTEST TAILLIGHTS POSSIBLE?

YOU want to be seen go with the military spec clothing thats the ultimate

Interesting that military spec is to be seen - My military experience was all about NOT being seen!
Got any links to this anomaly?

I personally have "issues" with combined tail/brake and direction indicators in the same place. I have noticed in the past that they seem to cancel each other out (brain wise). I fitted flashing brake red leds into my rear indicator housings. But frankly I am not all that sure it actually gets me seen more.

There was a time when there had to be 4" twixt tail and indicator for this very reason. Based on my personal perception of seeing other folks rear lights: I think surface area matters more than intensity. I recall seeing a Victory Vision in the UK - very visible even a long way off but not killer bright close up. My mates Guzzi 1400 California is not bad either. Most cheap scooters have better tail lights than a Rocket!.

Interesting that military spec is to be seen - My military experience was all about NOT being seen!
Got any links to this anomaly?

CL1awpLUsAAR5Ti.jpg

Seriously though, just Google "MIL SPEC reflective vest or MIL SPEC reflective motorcycle gear"

Last edited:
Back