Who's next....:(

FR

I would say some of both...if I told the complete truth about it.

Working in the industrial maintenance field most all my life........well 44 years. Getting up at 4:30 am 6-7 days a week, putting in 10- 12 -14 hours every day for decades, yes I guess you are right about the jealous and envy part.
In my life I made 1.4 million dollars during my working career according SS statements. When working in industrial maintenance you must be there when the machines are running, then when everyone else is off for the weekend you have to be there for all the PM maintenance when the machines are shut down. I almost for got Christmas holidays most all the time the plant would shut down for 2 weeks. That is when we did that hard work....those days were most of the time 14- 16 hrs. per day. As for Christmas day 1/2 the guys would come in early 4 am to 12:00 and the second group came in at 12:00 to when ever. The guys with young kids would get the second shift so they would be there when Santa had came.

Don't get me wrong......I chose that life and loved every bit of it..........Well except writing checks on my body back then and now having to cash them now. 44 years walking on concrete being around loud machines and putting my fingers in a few places they did not belong......Thankfully I still have all of them.

Don't forget electricity............Having your battery charged with 120v, 220v, 277v, 480v, 550v and once with 600 DCV. You never forget the taste of a mouth full of dirty penny's o_O

I am living on Oxycodone now, haven't rode my Rocket in 2 yrs. now:(

I have had a Great Life...........just that getting old sucks:p

FR

I would say some of both...if I told the complete truth about it.

Working in the industrial maintenance field most all my life........well 44 years. Getting up at 4:30 am 6-7 days a week, putting in 10- 12 -14 hours every day for decades, yes I guess you are right about the jealous and envy part.
In my life I made 1.4 million dollars during my working career according SS statements. When working in industrial maintenance you must be there when the machines are running, then when everyone else is off for the weekend you have to be there for all the PM maintenance when the machines are shut down. I almost for got Christmas holidays most all the time the plant would shut down for 2 weeks. That is when we did that hard work....those days were most of the time 14- 16 hrs. per day. As for Christmas day 1/2 the guys would come in early 4 am to 12:00 and the second group came in at 12:00 to when ever. The guys with young kids would get the second shift so they would be there when Santa had came.

Don't get me wrong......I chose that life and loved every bit of it..........Well except writing checks on my body back then and now having to cash them now. 44 years walking on concrete being around loud machines and putting my fingers in a few places they did not belong......Thankfully I still have all of them.

Don't forget electricity............Having your battery charged with 120v, 220v, 277v, 480v, 550v and once with 600 DCV. You never forget the taste of a mouth full of dirty penny's o_O

I am living on Oxycodone now, haven't rode my Rocket in 2 yrs. now:(

I have had a Great Life...........just that getting old sucks:p

You know, you got old because you parked the bike...
All kidding aside, folks like you are my heroes. My dad is this exact kind of guy. Worked hard all his days and now lives on SS. I don't think his statement will reflect yours but the idea is that he worked. He is 81 now and has a hard time planting his garden but that is the only thing he does these days.
Now wait for a few hours after taking that darn pill and go for a ride, shake off the cobwebs, let that Rocket breath and be young for a few hundred miles...

Back