Who can identify this exhaust?

vocaldog

VocalDog
Ride
2005 Rocket Standard
IMG_1921.JPG
ok..... after you're done drooling over this custom Rocket like I did.....does anyone know if this shorty double exhaust exists? Or do you think this is a one-off production just for this bike?

I don't know about the color but it looks like a stock system. There should be another pipe on the other side.

Is it even a real bike? Looks more like a rendering ........ I had a vzr1800 a few years ago.....the day it was delivered I chopped 14" off of the silencers .....it's easily done but I can't see there being much room for baffles on those tiny R3 cans

Probably just a rendering and the Radiator is out of proportion height wise. If not I think he should have used a black engine instead of the 04 early 05 engine that's in it. As for the pipes it looks like a modified OEM cut short with the slash caps on it. I imagine no baffles. They are just letting the Cat box (still on the bile) quiet it down some.

Are your eyes good?
Can you tell ?

Last edited:
So being 'in production' as a one off with no updates other than the suggestion it is intended to be built, the image is confirmed to be a rendition and does not exist YET.

If I thought I could get away with it, I'd slice my pipes in have to get this look. (I'd also install a really small radiator that would let my engine overheat) lol

Back