Which one would you get?

Pig9r

Living Legend
I just got the one year customer satisfaction survey from Triumph. They are still entering those that complete it into a drawing for a free bike of your choice. I was pondering if I won what bike would I get.

I like the D675, but would I want a small sport bike? I've had a Speed Triple and it was a lot of fun, but I think I would want a bike with a fairing. The Sprint ST, Tiger or Scrambler would be neat, but the greedy American in me says why not take advantage of the offer and get the most expensive, like the Rocket Tourer? But then would I want two Rockets?

Which would you pick?

For pure looks a Scrambler.

For pure excitement a D675 or S3.

For practicality/overall bang for the bike a Tiger or Sprint ST.

For fun another Rocket so you can turn one into a pure muscle machine while keeping another for normal riding. :D

Where's The East Coast Super Charger?

Tom....... I figured you'd be the first to put on the super charger but the south beat you to it. Maybe you could do the turbo route for your next "Iron Butt Ride". Are you up to it again this year?

Although I like the looks of the Speed Triple the best, I believe that the 675 holds the most possibilities for fun! Only issue is my height and weight. Guess I'll just take the most expensive bike in the contest, sell it to one of you guys for a descent price, and buy a supercharger for the Rocket. :bch:

Becoming Reasonable... or just Getting Old?

BTW, I have regretfully just put my Feb. '06 Daytona 675 up for sale. I love that thing but I love it...madly. I am belatedly realizing that I just cannot ride it other than MotoGP style and that today's public roads don't quite lend themselves to that (And there are no race tracks in Switzerland)

If it fetches a good price, I'll let it go and, no, for the time being, I won't buy another "second" motorcycle. Jamie:cool:

Brian,
I'd get the FREE ONE and be happy...

Else things is just noise... Each bike has it's good points and bad points.

I'd get the one that you would never buy for yourself but would like to have. Even if it's not the biggest, fastest, or most expensive...

IT'S FREE.

Lets see

I'd get an American, That way my girlfriend would have a bike to ride, When she was good.:roll:
It would be a nice bike to cruise around town to and from work.

Jamie

All the above..Jamie you know the old saying,You don't quit riding because you get old, you get old because you quit riding..I dream of having spike and a busa but can't.Better think It over good..Then ship It to me to try It out. Jack

Back