Which Garage Dolly is Best?

I try to keep mine out of the garage which takes the need for spinning her around away.

2011_0508_134555.JPG

Na it works great back her down drive away. And she gets other uses.
there is a nice enclosed trailer!! fit for a king or roadster !! although I tend to believe a dual axle is a bit more user-friendly and has electrical brakes)

there is a nice enclosed trailer!! fit for a king or roadster !! although I tend to believe a dual axle is a bit more user-friendly and has electrical brakes)
Ya I wished it had a double axle but heck it came prefinished and with electrical brakes power woith breaker box. Fridge and microwave along with the cabinets. So single axle it is. Next wil be air and heat with a generator. Oh and a bunk !!!!

Speaking for mine only, yes, I find it near perfect - as in Goldilocks. I really don't want this beast moving on its own in a stiff breeze, say, or someone careless (like me) bumping into it and it bump into something else.

So there is just enough friction in the six casters that I can use a booted foot to shove first one end a bit, and then the other end a bit, and so on. I can also get hold of the fall-over bars and move the whole thing, careful to work down low so as to not upset the bike.

OK, Paul! Thanks!
After several years ruminating, you have convinced me!
I have three motors and space in my two car garage is at a premium.
I just ordered one like yours from Amazon ($98).
If it works for me, I shall get two more of them.

I'm sure Harbor Freight would do but you did say the best..!

Does look like a fine apparatus!
If the one I just ordered performs so-so, I shall consider 5 times the cost for another and use it for my R3R.
The cheaper one can hold the motor least moved/ridden. :D

Back