What would cause injectors not to open/close? Bad ECU? Please read!

Going to guess that you still have a problem so
With key on do you have 12 volts on both terminals of injectors?
With the key on engine cranking does the voltage change?

So what would be a list of things to do, for a bike that's been sitting for 7 years? I know it needs a new battery and fork seals. (Yamaha make seals that fit it, by the way). I guess drain and replace all fluids would be the first thing. Tyres might be buggered I guess 🤔🇦🇺

So what would be a list of things to do, for a bike that's been sitting for 7 years? I know it needs a new battery and fork seals. (Yamaha make seals that fit it, by the way). I guess drain and replace all fluids would be the first thing. Tyres might be buggered I guess 🤔🇦🇺
Fuel side...check internal tank for rust, check fuel pump, replace fuel filter, blow out fuel lines, take out & clean injectors.
Check primary & secondary tps, check map hoses & bungs to throttle bodies.
Change plugs, check all electrical connections, clean & apply dielectric grease....
Others can chime in with more 👉

Fuel side...check internal tank for rust, check fuel pump, replace fuel filter, blow out fuel lines, take out & clean injectors.
Check primary & secondary tps, check map hoses & bungs to throttle bodies.
Change plugs, check all electrical connections, clean & apply dielectric grease....
Others can chime in with more 👉
Bugger, some of that I've got no idea how to do, so I'll guess I'll be paying someone else to do it, only to sell it straight after 🙄

Back