What is this??

You need to drop the power-tripp /w the @HansO update tune in there.

Makes it a different machine. There is lots of threads on the power-tripp tune for the touring model.

That being said with your d&d pipes and k&n filter you need the man, the myth, the legend @HansO to give it a quick update.

I've got the Power-tripp de-restricting thread bookmarked and will hunt down the @HansO info.

Thanks Tank.

Scott

Although he stays in the shadows and makes the rare appearance, rumor has it that @Watcher may know a thing or two about tuning r3t's as well...may be worth a query...although he is about to be snowed in for his long winter's nap he may still offer a bit of advice if asked

I will help as much as I can I was lucky and wayne showed me a few things I'm not on here as much as of late been crasy busy and can't wait for April 31 when it all slows down my cell number is 765-610-4765 if anyone needs to get in touch with me @R3Tex as I slow down I need to get you up here to get you what you need Dyno is open most of the time Jeff is a great guy to let me use it

I've read some of the posts on TuneECU and don't think I will have much trouble getting it to work.
Is there anything besides uploading and saving the current map then downloading the desired map to worry about?

Found something else last night.
I was 'raising' the tank to inspect the heated grip wiring and found the front fuel tank bolts are Torx.o_O
The image in the service manual makes them look like hex head bolts.
Is the Torx stock, and if so can anyone tell me what size?

Thanks,
Scott

I've read some of the posts on TuneECU and don't think I will have much trouble getting it to work.
Is there anything besides uploading and saving the current map then downloading the desired map to worry about?

Found something else last night.
I was 'raising' the tank to inspect the heated grip wiring and found the front fuel tank bolts are Torx.o_O
The image in the service manual makes them look like hex head bolts.
Is the Torx stock, and if so can anyone tell me what size?

Thanks,
Scott

http://www.r3owners.net/posts/284423/

This is how I did it and I'm dumb

Thanks Zen; Thanks Rabbit!

I got my cable in Saturday.
The order was processed by Lonelec on Monday, so a BIG THUMBS UP to them for their service. :)

Took my time installing the TuneEcu and the drivers on my netbook, another BIG THUMBS UP to Alain.

I read the map from the bike last night. #20368, I did notice that the rev was upped to 6500rpm and the speed was raised too.

I plan on loading this map this evening or tomorrow.

Cheers all
Scott

Back