What is the future rockets going to be like?

Terminater

.060 Over
What will be the rocket of 2 years, 5 years, and 10 years head?
When will the air bag option come?
When will standardize wear items come arounds?

Hey YOU'RE the Terminator so aren't YOU supposed to be the one to tell us what the future Rocket is all about? :p;)
It sure would be cool to know though.:cool:

Hey YOU'RE the Terminator so aren't YOU supposed to be the one to tell us what the future Rocket is all about? :p;)
It sure would be cool to know though.:cool:
I wonder which version he is, wonder if he can tell us how strong the resistance is in 20 years, or if Connor still alive:D

Two years, not much change, Touring and Roadster are the only choices.

Five years, discontinued,

Ten years, prices stop dropping.

I hope they come with a 6th gear, no electrical problems, more aftermarket accessories, more rear tire options and more great people that ride them.

I hope I have 2 in 5 years. :D Neither of then RED!!

I hope they come with a 6th gear, no electrical problems, more aftermarket accessories, more rear tire options and more great people that ride them.

I hope I have 2 in 5 years. :D Neither of then RED!!

After five years you should be able to handle the more advanced red rockets:D

Yes, they had some red paint left over so they slapped it on the Thunderbird, looks sweet. See that one Dave? Tim rode it to the dinner thing Thursday.

i think due to the global economy, it is unviable to continue the full triumph range. as a result they are only going to make red ones!!!!!!......... in the new 300cc sized motor.....apparently they will expand the options list for the red ones too...you'll be able to get training wheels, embroidered leather skirts, a handlebar mounted tampon holder and pretty little blinking lights around the seat so you blend in better at the mardigra...

As for the mens version.. the black ones will come out with more torque, hp, better brakes and suspension plus the option list will be a comfort seat which will house a special dip allowing for real blokes with large nuts to sit comfortably. as a further option you will be able to get a pod upgrade so there is enough space under the seat to have a special balls warmer...

this last balls warmer option will only be for the black rocket owners so be can tuck our huge nuts in there, of course Triumph have thought of the red rocket rides, in place of the 'testicle comfort pack' the red rocket people can have a special bra bag and high heel storage rack. best part is the 300cc option will inspire more confidence for the ladies and it will be lighter so easier to handle and less chance of scratching you matching red nail polish.

have i ever mentioned how much i love red rockets? I'm so proud to be part of a riding community that truly excepts women and guys irrespective of their sexual orientation. hey and before you reply going on about you're not really a woman dressed in drag or you aren't a bit fancy nancy...honestly...we all accept you and you don't need to feel ashamed. we all accept you for who you are, even if that means you have to sit down to piss....

Back