Racer flip

I never race anyone. It's unprofessional in my profession......... I'm into sedate and conservative ----WaWaWa you old fart get a gold wing..And dont tell me bout that trucker training licence,your suposed to be retarded,er retired..Send me your Rocket so I can make a drag bike out of It.At least It will get some use...Wussey But still love ya Flip....BJC

Racing is fun but pulling a wheelie or two with a huge bike like the Rocket really demoralizes your competition. Piggr did it with those two Harley dudes who tried to block us out and I pulled a nice little one in front of Baxter's at the rally... I got several comments about it, most just can't believe that thing will do that.

But I don't abuse it... right Jack?

Tomo

Right sir,I have never pulled a wheelie. On purpose sir, you can see Iam to old for that kinda stuff.Just getting use to the clutch sir..Thank you for the warning sir.You have a nice day to sir....

Be carefull

Just remember each wheelie on a big heavy bike must come down and if you just let it slam you are not doing the front end any justice. Just be careful letting the front end down. The only wheelies I have been pulling as late are the ones taking of or shifting from 1st to 2nd nice little ones about 6 to 7 inches of the ground.
Though messing around on my street the kid next do said I bunny hoped the hole bike one time about 2 to 3 inch’s of the ground. That was different feeling.

looks

like i will have to scratch the turbo could not get him to lower the price to where it would make it viable all in all with the turbo and race pipes it cost about five and a half thousand pounds :eek::(:(

The Ford Mustang immediately come to mind. I love Mustangs - don't get me wrong - but most of them are not as fast as the owner would like to think they are.

Haven't encountered any Saleens yet, but that would certainly be a worthy opponent!

The problem with the Mustangs -even the new Shelby GT 500KRs is that they weigh 5000 lbs.

You don't want to encounter a Neon SRT4. I guarantee it will embarass you. A stock SRT4 will run a high 10 quarter and a little cheap tweaking will put it in the low 10's.

Next time you pull up to a Neon, be sure it don't have 4 wheel disc brakes and a spoiler on the back.......:D

Back