Votes: 2 2.6%
  • DSL

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • High Speed Cable

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters
Voted Other since I'm on Verizon FiOS (Fiber Optic Service) at 5mbs down/3mbs up speeds. For $10 more /month we could have 15/5 but I don't have the need.

11Mb/s cable, baby! Yeah!

Great for when new music albums come out and YouTubing. Seriously considering switching from Time-Warner cable to Verizon Wireless (about the same speed, but five bucks less per month, though I'd have to add a wireless card to my desktop).

I use Clearwire. Its not as fast as DSL but it works without a phone line or cable. Its only available in larger cities. I cancelled my phone service so this was the only option except cable but I have sat TV. The only negative experience I have had was that VOIP (internet phone) works poorly with Clearwire.

I have sorry a$$ dial up, 49 is the highest number that comes up for the speed. Now that I have an I- phone I mostly use it. It's much faster.

Cable. Quite fast actually. I pull 10mbps down and about 3mbps up. SO im happy. I also have my phone and tv through the same cable. Seems to be OK for now.

If satellite wouldnt charge so much for their service I would do that but its ridiculously expensive!!

We have Verizon fiber optic. (FIOS) Much faster than the local cable co and DSL.

Back