What did you do to your Rocket today?

New Air in the tires, New inspection and all loaded up for camping with the Grands in Florida. Just in time too as it is only a few degrees above freezing here.
20210422_060748.jpg
20210422_060801.jpg
VERY COOL! Nice to see the updated registration tag too... :sneaky: :thumbsup:
-MIG

I just installed an Antigravity Battery Tracker. Must have mod if you doubt your charging system or battery is 100% Recommended by Kevin. This gizmo tells you via bluetooth on the phone, instant voltage, minute by minute by day by month voltage fluctuation history, cranking amps cycles, voltage charging at low and high RPM... over the course of a month! You know if your battery is low before pressing the starter button after resting the bike. This thing is just great. 35$, killer price. Definitely getting their Lithium Battery Product. Has a restart reserve function in case you leave your lights on or there is a current draw that would kill any other battery. Better that gas reserve.

Had a connection issue with the Android and Chad, senior tech and developer calls me to help! You just cant beat that. American boy's product and ingenuity at work.

Last edited:
I've installed a trailer hitch on my Touring . Model that I found on Ebay . After a bit of recherch , found that it was fabricated 90 minutes away from my home here in Montreal Quebec . Went and checked it out at the distributors and picked one up . found that there was some hardware missing & that what was included didn't actually fit . So after some running around for hardware fitted it properly . An excellent fit but I had to fit it . Installed a isolator type wiring harness which meanings it doesn't mess with the electrics on the bike . Took me all of 3 hrs total to do the job . Works really great . All wiring soldered & heat rapped . IMG-9128.JPG
IMG-9129.JPG
IMG-9128.JPG
IMG-9129.JPG
IMG-9130.JPG
IMG-9131.JPG
IMG-9132.JPG

Attachments

• IMG-9130.JPG
    IMG-9130.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-9131.JPG
    IMG-9131.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-9132.JPG
    IMG-9132.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 3
@Bernard Vinet That looks GREAT. I'm envious.

Enquiring minds want to know: what will be you towing ? Some years ago, I was looking at a Canadian trailer -- a Unigo if I remember correctly. I finally decided the bike was about all I could handle with my lovely pillion.

Good luck, safe travels, and post your photos.

@Bernard Vinet That looks GREAT. I'm envious.

Enquiring minds want to know: what will be you towing ? Some years ago, I was looking at a Canadian trailer -- a Unigo if I remember correctly. I finally decided the bike was about all I could handle with my lovely pillion.

Good luck, safe travels, and post your photos.
Was thinking of getting a small camper that I can pull with my bike & my daughter can pull with her small car . Good for 2 maybe 3 . Not in a hurry waiting for a unbelievable deal . Even if I have to cross the country to get it . Maybe a little something I can pick up while cruising down the road .

Back