Well, the day started out $hitty

Went for a 200+ mile ride today. Trans is shifting absolutely perfect. My recommendation would be, if you ever have your gearbox apart.
(a) install the small, ball bearing detent mechanism.
(b) have your gears back-cut.
(c) if your bike has the update kit installed, take the extra washer out of the fifth gear drag clutch. I couldn't be more pleased with the way this turned out. :inlove

Fred the web site official Rocket 111 gearbox builder stand proud my man for you earned the title. Now come one come all just do not all come at once.:D

This not true, for I am only a student of the great master Warp9.9 . I am not yet ready to lift a hot R3 engine with my forearms to be permanently marked with the "sign of the header".

This not true, for I am only a student of the great master Warp9.9 . I am not yet ready to lift a hot R3 engine with my forearms to be permanently marked with the "sign of the header".

Fred I know you have met Warp because I was standing with you both, now do you really believe that Warps skinny little arms could hold the weight of a Rocket engine????????? maybe he is like popeye except he consumes large quantities of monudo soup. (could be spelled wrong):D

Back