Well, I finally needed to do the RamAir and Nels Tune

How does your MPH match up between your bike speedo as compared to your garmin. I haven't checked it against mine yet. I noticed the correction numbers in the tune were a little different than what I was running before. My other numbers were pretty close before. Maybe 1 MPH off compared to my Garmin. Thinking about changing the number...

I checked it this morning on the way to work. My Speedometer and GPS are spot on together, which just happens to coincide with one of those roadside speed displays the police put out to slow people like me down (it didn't work ;) ). The speed readout on the instrument cluster using the Nuvi/OBD hookup with Garmin EcoRoute reads about 6 mph slow. I don't know how or why but that is what it does. I vaguely remember this as the reason I didn't have the speed readout on my display.

bob

What is the purpose of turning off the O2 sensor?
Is it to keep the ECU from using that info to re-set fueling/ignition tables??

I think that is probably the reason, you don't want the ECU using the data from the O2 sensor to adjust your AFR after it has been set on the dyno, I am not sure but that makes sense. Maybe someone with the real reason will pop up and let us know.

bob

Back