Noidea

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph rocket 2018 roadster
8A01807B-4D55-4D25-A769-1C4D75D6CB61.jpeg
Chasing a backrest and rack same as pictured, preferably in Australia
Don’t like my chances but it’ll give it a crack.

I have at least three, one used, one brand new chrome and one used chrome even comes with the $50 badge on the back. Two are chrome and one black. The one that came with my bike that had been painted black by previous owner but needs repainting or powder-coating. If it is the same as other chrome bits they blacked out they scoured the chrome with a scotchbrite to give the paint a surface to stick too. Once cleaned of paint this actually is a not unpleasant dulled chrome finish.

I will have to check the versions but may have both certainly the TALL one.
The RRP prices below DO NOT include the backpads either :(:eek::rolleyes::whitstling:

SHORT SISSY BAR & RACK - ROCKET 3
SHORT SISSY BAR & RACK - ROCKET 3
  • Currently RRP Au$553.64
A9738071-800x600.jpg

TALL SISSY BAR & RACK - ROCKET 3

TALL SISSY BAR & RACK - ROCKET 3

• Current RRP Au$607.23
A9738070-800x600.jpg

At least two have the standard backrest pictured but I also have the bigger Classic version if you want it.
SISSY BAR BACKREST
- CLASSIC
A9708117
upload_2018-3-27_11-22-5.png

which is also the same as later part number.
BACKREST PAD - ROCKET 3

BACKREST PAD - ROCKET 3
Currently RRP Au$182.17 ;):eek::D

A9708177-800x600.jpg

Just decide and make an offer for whatever you want.;):D

Last edited:
Got a Fehling Solo rack and riders backrest too that I may or may not try someday. I do not think it will work with Mittzy's quick release Easy Brackets for panniers as I have the double slotted QR rack version.

10040082.jpg

Got a Fehling Solo rack and riders backrest too that I may or may not try someday. I do not think it will work with Mittzy's quick release Easy Brackets for panniers as I have the double slotted QR rack version.

10040082.jpg

Tal has one on his bike felt that it pushed me right on to the tank.

I like to sit back more.

Just fitted my Russell Daylong Solo today and doubt it will be removed and I haven't even ridden with it yet! ;):D:):):)

I will try it w/o a backrest and then try the Utopia one I have before deciding and maybe the Fehling backrest and rack before deciding what to move on, but I do like the idea of Mittzy's quick detach rack and pannier system I have.

More Solo Corbin Classics to list shortly. ;):D

Crickey Ishrub, I'll jump in. Would $250 get a short backrest and rack.
Chrome, used is fine.

I have been looking for a while myself, at least I know who buys them all!

GaryA

No idea mate, have to check them out if tall or short, but old providers at a good price like you do get consideration! I'm still using your towels as bath mats. I thought everyone wanted the tall more supportive version but your pillion's comfort may not rate as high as your own concept of beauty! ;):p:D:roll::roll:

Last edited:
I love you too, but I think the freight will kill our long distance relationship! You will ALWAYS pick them up cheaper in the USA than here in Oz and at a fraction of the freight cost. Most of mine come from the USA with big freight costs and even those are often less for commercial operations than what I can return to the USA with even the cheapest Australia Post rate.

I will keep my eBay Radar active and give you a nod on the next one that comes up in the USA. ;):(:p:D:eek:

Back