Viking headers dynotuned

My 2010 Roadster was dynotuned today.
The system has a stock motor with a Ramair intake, Viking headers and a SuperTrapp muffler. I was running a TuneECU tune. The bike was running rich before the dynotune.

IMG_20180328_171132.jpeg

The bike picked up about 10hp and about 10ft/lbs of torque.
The most important improvement was at 2500rpm where the bike picked up about 90hp and over 30 ft/lbs of torque. The old tune wasn't good with this intake/exhaust combo.
The bike runs smoother and faster and should get much better fuel economy.
For those looking at a Viking Exhaust this should give you some idea of the improvement you can expect.
I am very happy with the result.
upload_2018-3-28_17-18-10.png

Hi Boony, who did the dynotune for you?

Hi Boony, who did the dynotune for you?
Competition Conversions
Unit 3 (Rear) – 33 Light Terrace
Thebarton
Phone : 08 8234 5722

Mike188 says he wouldn't go to anyone but Neville Lush at Victor Harbor. I can certainly understand his reasoning. Neville is renowned as the best. For very good reason.
The tune took a few days. I didn't have anyone who could pick me up from Victor and then take me when it was done. The alternative was to stay in Victor until it was done. Nev's workshop is a bit out of town so it would have been a taxi to the motel and back.

It was far simpler for me to drop the bike off at Thebarton.

Competition Conversions did a great job.

Is Neville better? I don't know. I will find out when I get him to install street cams in mine.

I am very happy with the work done.

Competition Conversions
Unit 3 (Rear) – 33 Light Terrace
Thebarton
Phone : 08 8234 5722

Mike188 says he wouldn't go to anyone but Neville Lush at Victor Harbor. I can certainly understand his reasoning. Neville is renowned as the best. For very good reason.
The tune took a few days. I didn't have anyone who could pick me up from Victor and then take me when it was done. The alternative was to stay in Victor until it was done. Nev's workshop is a bit out of town so it would have been a taxi to the motel and back.

It was far simpler for me to drop the bike off at Thebarton.

Competition Conversions did a great job.

Is Neville better? I don't know. I will find out when I get him to install street cams in mine.

I am very happy with the work done.

Have heard good things about CC, and if you are happy with the work done thats the main thing. From memory took Nev a full day to do mine...............

I wonder how much it would cost to fly Neville over here to tune my bike?:whitstling::p

Would be less $$$ for you to come to RAA West next month and go to Nels with us on the 19th.
Stand-in dentistas are everywhere! :roll: :roll: :thumbsup:

I understand some folks do not want to travel etc, and it appears Boony is quite happy with his job, which is good news. Just in case anyone else is reading/watching who may be contemplating the trip, I am a couple of kms from the main town of Victor, I cannot remember the last time some one got a cab from here. I normally give them a lift into town, or send them for a short walk up the road to see the charming Andrea in the cafe, for coffee etc. I have a deal with Adelaide Motorcycle Recovery, for delivery of bikes from the Adelaide metro area to here, if needed ,and if some one comes for a day trip, the publican at my local puts on a good lunch. I do take a while to tune a bike, depends on the bike a bit and I am older and slower now. A fairly stock Rocket,I tell folk if they get it here at 9 am or very shortly after, they should be riding home about 3pm. This can vary as some times folk regard "shortly after 9" as eleven o clock, sometimes I get other customers coming in, etc and sometimes folk will bring a bike to tune with maybe 1.2litres of petrol in it, etc etc. But in the main that is how it works out.
That is it from me, I feel like I am advertising.....

Back