Viking headers dynotuned

Great graph.
And it even start below 2000!

I have always said that I build for Road Bikes.
Road Riders ride between 100-150KPH (60-100MPH) the majority of the time.
Sure we will blast up to warp speed at times, but we "live" in that speed envelope.
Power (Torque) in the 2-4K RPM range is what is required to maintain a cruise speed, or to wind on and pull up a hill or pass a Motor Vehicle.
This is what works for Road Riding.

It just confirmed on paper what we had already figured.:):):):):):):):) My choice of pipes for the X was carefully decided after reviewing all the options. Wanted the low end torque increase vice the top end. Sure other exhaust systems may produce a better top end but that is not were we ride at most of the time. We do spend a lot of time riding around but not at speeds of excessive of 100MPH. Like my insurance rates just fine and do not want a jail time. Do enjoy very much looking at MR HARLEY at the stop sign or light Knowing full well he can not compete. Satisfaction every time. Performance and sound is much better with Paul's complete system. Not to mention looks.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p (GEE MOM NO SPRINGS):roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

My 2010 Roadster was dynotuned today.
The system has a stock motor with a Ramair intake, Viking headers and a SuperTrapp muffler. I was running a TuneECU tune. The bike was running rich before the dynotune.

IMG_20180328_171132.jpeg

The bike picked up about 10hp and about 10ft/lbs of torque.
The most important improvement was at 2500rpm where the bike picked up about 90hp and over 30 ft/lbs of torque. The old tune wasn't good with this intake/exhaust combo.
The bike runs smoother and faster and should get much better fuel economy.
For those looking at a Viking Exhaust this should give you some idea of the improvement you can expect.
I am very happy with the result.
upload_2018-3-28_17-18-10.png

The picture of the Viking headers looks very nice. Can you send me purchase deails along with specs?

The first part is always the easiest and the cheapest:D now for more HO and torque it costs more and more and more money, but the cheapest way to gain more power is to drop around 56lbs(5.5stone) or more:eek:
Hey u calling me FAT? I resemble that remark

My 2010 Roadster was dynotuned today.
The system has a stock motor with a Ramair intake, Viking headers and a SuperTrapp muffler. I was running a TuneECU tune. The bike was running rich before the dynotune.

IMG_20180328_171132.jpeg

The bike picked up about 10hp and about 10ft/lbs of torque.
The most important improvement was at 2500rpm where the bike picked up about 90hp and over 30 ft/lbs of torque. The old tune wasn't good with this intake/exhaust combo.
The bike runs smoother and faster and should get much better fuel economy.
For those looking at a Viking Exhaust this should give you some idea of the improvement you can expect.
I am very happy with the result.
upload_2018-3-28_17-18-10.png
Wow fantastic improvement from 2 to 3 k, how does it ride now?I have Paul's header and crossover tors and triple k&Ns also running 20355 tune any chance you would let me try that tune?

Wow fantastic improvement from 2 to 3 k, how does it ride now?I have Paul's header and crossover tors and triple k&Ns also running 20355 tune any chance you would let me try that tune?
Send me your email address and I will send it to you. Remember that it is for a 2010 model. It won't work on the older models and the most recent model. They have a different ECU.

Back