Viking headers dynotuned

So what’s the cost of shipping a bike from Tennessee?:rolleyes:

Still waiting for a return email about the pistons and cams.

No, not advertising Nev, just saying it as it is.

Many people don't appreciate A) the time it takes to do a job properly, and B) just how many interruptions one can get when ya just trying to get on with the job !

I understand some folks do not want to travel etc, and it appears Boony is quite happy with his job, which is good news. Just in case anyone else is reading/watching who may be contemplating the trip, I am a couple of kms from the main town of Victor, I cannot remember the last time some one got a cab from here. I normally give them a lift into town, or send them for a short walk up the road to see the charming Andrea in the cafe, for coffee etc. I have a deal with Adelaide Motorcycle Recovery, for delivery of bikes from the Adelaide metro area to here, if needed ,and if some one comes for a day trip, the publican at my local puts on a good lunch. I do take a while to tune a bike, depends on the bike a bit and I am older and slower now. A fairly stock Rocket,I tell folk if they get it here at 9 am or very shortly after, they should be riding home about 3pm. This can vary as some times folk regard "shortly after 9" as eleven o clock, sometimes I get other customers coming in, etc and sometimes folk will bring a bike to tune with maybe 1.2litres of petrol in it, etc etc. But in the main that is how it works out.
That is it from me, I feel like I am advertising.....

Neville you da man - I only wish you were in WA . . . . . . . . . . USA. :thumbsup::D

Competition Conversions
Unit 3 (Rear) – 33 Light Terrace
Thebarton
Phone : 08 8234 5722

Mike188 says he wouldn't go to anyone but Neville Lush at Victor Harbor. I can certainly understand his reasoning. Neville is renowned as the best. For very good reason.
The tune took a few days. I didn't have anyone who could pick me up from Victor and then take me when it was done. The alternative was to stay in Victor until it was done. Nev's workshop is a bit out of town so it would have been a taxi to the motel and back.

It was far simpler for me to drop the bike off at Thebarton.

Competition Conversions did a great job.

Is Neville better? I don't know. I will find out when I get him to install street cams in mine.

I am very happy with the work done.

I suppose we take our bikes to these guys when we don't want to do the tune ourselves with this TuneECU I keep hearing about? Is that correct?

I suppose we take our bikes to these guys when we don't want to do the tune ourselves with this TuneECU I keep hearing about? Is that correct?

When possible "we" take our bikes to these Guys because they (Supposedly) know what they are doing.
Tuning a Carburetor is a walk in the park compared to all the variables these EFI systems have.

I understand some folks do not want to travel etc, and it appears Boony is quite happy with his job, which is good news. Just in case anyone else is reading/watching who may be contemplating the trip, I am a couple of kms from the main town of Victor, I cannot remember the last time some one got a cab from here. I normally give them a lift into town, or send them for a short walk up the road to see the charming Andrea in the cafe, for coffee etc. I have a deal with Adelaide Motorcycle Recovery, for delivery of bikes from the Adelaide metro area to here, if needed ,and if some one comes for a day trip, the publican at my local puts on a good lunch. I do take a while to tune a bike, depends on the bike a bit and I am older and slower now. A fairly stock Rocket,I tell folk if they get it here at 9 am or very shortly after, they should be riding home about 3pm. This can vary as some times folk regard "shortly after 9" as eleven o clock, sometimes I get other customers coming in, etc and sometimes folk will bring a bike to tune with maybe 1.2litres of petrol in it, etc etc. But in the main that is how it works out.
That is it from me, I feel like I am advertising.....

I hope the next time I pop over the ditch to visit the rallies in Mt Barker we do yet another day trip to Victor Harbour.

But this time I will look forward to popping in to see the man in his tin shed.

Only if it's okay to visit?

When possible "we" take our bikes to these Guys because they (Supposedly) know what they are doing.
Tuning a Carburetor is a walk in the park compared to all the variables these EFI systems have.

Yeah I was just wondering why a lot of guys seem to be doing it themselves.

Back