Viking Crossover-This ain't no Harley

Update: I have this video under another post, but this post gets a bit of attention so I think this belongs here.

Paul's crossover, TORS, and RAMAir. Plus a nice tune from this site.

Put on some headphones and turn it up.

Great video Billy but I keep grabbing the edge of my desk, wanting to pass all of those slowpokes.

And I too used the existing crush washers when I installed Paul's crossover pipe. 1obull's brother Dan carefully removed them while we all ate sandwiches. Claviger installed the old washers on my R3T and they sealed just fine.

Great video Billy but I keep grabbing the edge of my desk, wanting to pass all of those slowpokes.

And I too used the existing crush washers when I installed Paul's crossover pipe. 1obull's brother Dan carefully removed them while we all ate sandwiches. Claviger installed the old washers on my R3T and they sealed just fine.

Ya I was riding with my Legion Riders group that day. I am the Historian for our Chapter. As I was putting together the video for our group ride I kept hearing how well my helmet mike was picking up the exhaust and put this video together.

Road Captain kinda has an attitude bout passing in the group. :ninja:

Great video of the crossover. As said, you're a real natural in front of the camera. Your stand was a neat trick too.

Pleased you did the RamAir.

Back