Viking Crossover-This ain't no Harley

Gregger thanks for the kind words. The cut a way picture is one I stole from Paul.

Run for Office? No thanks I am to opinionated and have a tendency to tell the truth.

Now out to the garage to get out the RAMAIR.

I did mine in Silver. There is no mistaking the sound now with the TORs. I compare it to an outboard engine out of water. The super quiet ride is gone, but not overly loud. Still dragging my feet on doing the Ramair. Just finished the new R/R install.

Attachments

• 20180420_122837.jpg
    20180420_122837.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 2
That is pretty

One thing I would suggest to anyone getting the crossover is to get another gasket that was found in the canister being remove. I planned on the others for the TORs but missed the one from the canister to the header pipes. It is a different size. I was able to remove it with very little damage, but it wasn't easy. It wasn't made to be removed.

One thing I would suggest to anyone getting the crossover is to get another gasket that was found in the canister being remove. I planned on the others for the TORs but missed the one from the canister to the header pipes. It is a different size. I was able to remove it with very little damage, but it wasn't easy. It wasn't made to be removed.

Yes it took me a little work to get it out also.

Well the silver certainly is beautiful. One of our members has the silver headers and they look stunning against the black engine. With chrome exhausts, the silver headers would probably be best.

Oh dear me, what to do, what to do?????........Decisions decisions.

Ok Paul, make my crossover silver; no wait; black will be fine, no silver is best, or would black?

Oh, I've got it SILVER, SILVER SILVER.

Well the silver certainly is beautiful. One of our members has the silver headers and they look stunning against the black engine. With chrome exhausts, the silver headers would probably be best.

Oh dear me, what to do, what to do?????........Decisions decisions.

Ok Paul, make my crossover silver; no wait; black will be fine, no silver is best, or would black?

Oh, I've got it SILVER, SILVER SILVER.

O.K. I think I've got it Mike :D
Blilver is it ? :)

Update, I got home tonight and my sister in law was here so off to the garage I go. The Ramair is now installed. I went to do the 12 minute tune and no start. I have it on the battery tender charging at the moment so once I get it running another video will be coming.

Back