Utah's top 5 motorcycle rides | KSL.com

Did UT again last June.
Mexican Hat & the Moke Dugway is not to be missed!
Then ride 95 up to Hanksville, hack a left on 24 to Lyman.
Great stuff!
20190629_144955.jpg

20190629_141715.jpg
That's the ride I'm talking about. I am not sure I would enjoy those other five any better. I have not done the 24 to Lyman yet since we have always made a loop over to Arches and into Colorado and then down the Million Dollar Highway into NM.

That's the ride I'm talking about. I am not sure I would enjoy those other five any better. I have not done the 24 to Lyman yet since we have always made a loop over to Arches and into Colorado and then down the Million Dollar Highway into NM.

The million dollar hiway is overrated, IMHO.
Many, many better roads in CO!

RAA West 2020 @ Utah shaping up

@breeze I wanna reserve a spot at your pad for my little SUV and trailer! lol
I'll ride from there to Utah.

I'll probably tow, might need a spot too
Well come on I have a little over 3 acres to park on.I will say it again you get here I will do my best to take care of you

need to check things out before time arrives Karen"s saying Zion park you cant drive/ride through have to take a tour bus/not me

Me and the wife drove to Utah 2 or 3 years ago. Saw the five national parks. Beautiful country, all I could think about was how awesome it would be on the bike. Would love to go back and ride it all. We did drive thru Zion, part of it is tour bus only, it was very busy, some one lane tunnels where you have to wait for traffic from other direction. All the pull off spots were full, but it was still awesome. One tunnel thru the mountain is over mile long, can only imagine a group of 30 rockets thundering thru there.

Plans are being laid now. We have an idea, more to follow as time goes on.

Lots of amazing roads, sights, and places on the route to visit.

Working out hotels and time frame options still.

Working on a good base to setup in UT that is both central to a few days worth of nice riding, affordable, and suitable for a bunch of loud biker types.

What time of year are you targeting ? I was thinking 2nd/3rd week of May or 2nd/3rd week of Sept due to how HOT it gets in Utah during the high Summer. What are the members thoughts on timing ?

Back