Utah's top 5 motorcycle rides | KSL.com

Hmm that's inconsistent with the parks own published info. I'll have to do more research. If it's open to ride, then we'll surely add it to the list.

Initial estimate is 29 August to 1 September, Labor Day weekend. It may be better to shift it one week later to 7-10 September, this would avoid holiday car traffic and may be cheaper for accomodations.

We're working on two options:

Option A is a Roller, where we start in a place and do a big 3 day loop through some amazing stuff to end up back at the start point. The challenge with this, is people's tow rigs, I need to work out where they can be stored safely and preferably free for those 3 days. This option gets us to more areas that are awesome to ride through.

Option B is to base out of Bryce and do day rides in the area. There are lots of nice things in the area to see and nice roads to ride. This one is easier to organize, I already found the hotel, it's cabins like Leakey (but a little cheaper). Seeing some of the super cool stuff here means 300-350 mile days to get there, but there is a lot within 150 miles of Bryce worth seeing if people don't want to ride 350.

ZION park can eat a throbbing monkey member, shuttle only from Mar-Nov....

Hmm that's inconsistent with the parks own published info. I'll have to do more research. If it's open to ride, then we'll surely add it to the list.
I have room here if folks want to come this way & park their trailers or whatever.Let me know if I can help in anyway since I live close by

This was in the news yesterday.
I have some riding to do!!

Utah's top 5 motorcycle rides

Original article was in 2017, but still applicable.
Harrison Eurosports is the place I sat on my first Rocket III. The only dealer in North Utah (that I know of) that is an authorized Triumph Dealer, among others.

Son of a gun, URAT does those rides all the time. Are you going on Saturdays ride?

The million dollar hiway is overrated, IMHO.
Many, many better roads in CO!

+1 on that Steve. My brother, a longtime friend and myself flew to Colorado last August and rented bikes for a 8 day ride. 550 is a sketchy bit of road full of tourons and jeeps on the left. 6 inches of gravel shoulder and a 600 foot fall into the gorge on the right heading south from Ouray.

Spent about 40 minutes telling myself "if they come around the corner in my lane HIT THEM":eek::eek::eek:

Been there done that and didn't drop anything out of my pocket that I need to go back and look for.

The south end heading to Durango ain't bad though.

Monument Valley Utah at sunrise.

20190821_102038.jpg

+1 on that Steve. My brother, a longtime friend and myself flew to Colorado last August and rented bikes for a 8 day ride. 550 is a sketchy bit of road full of tourons and jeeps on the left. 6 inches of gravel shoulder and a 600 foot fall into the gorge on the right heading south from Ouray.

Spent about 40 minutes telling myself "if they come around the corner in my lane HIT THEM":eek::eek::eek:

Been there done that and didn't drop anything out of my pocket that I need to go back and look for.

The south end heading to Durango ain't bad though.
should hve rode down through Telluride into Delores,Mancos then DURANGO. All that road is in bad shape its still great country

Back