Upsetting the HD crowd at dealership...On purpose.

Ride
2010 Rocket Roadster Bike #18
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Sir, I like your bike. Tasteful. Patches are not my thing - but she is pretty.

Thanks for the comment.
I can remove the panniers and windshield in 5 min. so I get the "IN THE WIND" look.
Patches ain't my thing either, the vest was a novelty gift and I just cut the skull patches off and needed a proper filler. Found a cool replacement with the #1 TRIUMPH patch and to rub it in, I thought the "YOUR BIKE SUCKS" would raise some eyebrows. Lol It does. :eek: :roll::roll::roll:

BTW, I am Half Spanish, Basque, my Mom is from San Sebastian. Hope to visit one day soon.

Thanks for the comment.
I can remove the panniers and windshield in 5 min. so I get the "IN THE WIND" look.
Patches ain't my thing either, the vest was a novelty gift and I just cut the skull patches off and needed a proper filler. Found a cool replacement with the #1 TRIUMPH patch and to rub it in, I thought the "YOUR BIKE SUCKS" would raise some eyebrows. Lol It does. :eek: :roll::roll::roll:

BTW, I am Half Spanish, Basque, my Mom is from San Sebastian. Hope to visit one day soon.

You don't also ride an Orbea do you??

image.jpg

No I don't. Had to google that.
Beautiful bicycles.

I got a '94 TREK 9500 All Carbon Fiber
And Mongoose Beach Cruiser (Pig)
Double Darkside of course. Lol

Cool, my man. I asked because the Orbea is made in Espana, specifically from the fanatics of the Basque region :thumbsup:
Some of those Orbea's cost more than a R3 :roll:
Mine was only half the price I paid for my R3 :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back