Kojack1970

Turbocharged
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster and 2000 HD Fatboy
Received an email today from Street Stuff in CT that covered new touring accessories for the 2.5 rocket. They had hard bags, a batwing fairing and a nice undertail kit, link below.

Either way I don't hate the Corbin under tail kit. Triumph should have a few options on the rear fender as it is to most of us the Achilles heel of the new Rocket. Why not throw out a few options for the rear fender in 2022 along with different paint schemes. One more thing, make the pegs a little wider and half inch longer. I'll sacrifice the lean angle to save my feet.:mad:

I think the best solution is when someone went to produce a complet new, longer back, a longer frame on which you can bind your luggage and a longer plastic fender.
Then nobody gets wet on the back and if you want you can fix the licence plate where it has to be.
Who´s making a drawing?

Just had a horrible experience with Corbin. They sent me a defective under tail kit. The mounting holes didn't line up and the turn signals pointed up at about 30 degrees. Had to pay $105.00 to ship it back, They refused to acknowledge that the part was wrong. Made every excuse in the book blaming me instead of looking at the pictures I sent them. They finally refunded my money but I'm out the $105.00 for return shipping. Always thought they were a reputable company. Not anymore. I really liked the design but they sent me some effed up prototype and tried to pass it off as new. It was clearly a test part. Buyer beware is all I can say. It's too bad that they didn't offer to replace it after inspecting it. No word at all from them. Just a refund appeared on my credit card. Thanks a lot Christopher!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20230506_174308714.jpg
    IMG_20230506_174308714.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 45
Back