I ordered the bridgestones front and rear on Monday and they were at my door Thursday afternoon:confused:

Yeah, if I had just ordered it myself instead of letting the shop do it I would no doubt have it by now. I try to take this guy some business because he was the only one I could find locally that would mount a CT on the rear, and he is very conveniently located for me. Nice guy, but not terribly efficient at times.

On the other hand, not having the distraction of a bike to ride has allowed me to finish my taxes, do some yard work, and make it to the gym, so I got focus on the positive.

The original Metz on my 2 rockets did the same cupping and wear. My head stock was in need of tightening according to mechanic. I attributed it to Metzler. Have not had that happen with the 2 Dunlaps. Going to a Bridgestone next month.

put a Bridgestone on the back a couple of months ago and really happy with its performance.
However, am now experiencing uneven wear on the front tyre which is a Metz. admittedly the front was nearing replacement when the rear went on but I've never had a tyre showing such uneven wear as this.
Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Mine is worn the same prbably a bit worse it's done 12000k time for a new one.

That wear is on the wrong side of that tire (tyre to you Aussies). We think that is on account of you folks down there drive on the wrong side of the road.

We trudge on.

No you folks in USA drive on the wrong side of the road and Ithink from the way you said down there you have your globe mounted upside down.

Start using dynabeads in your front tire, I use them and the cupping is a thing of the past. Mine looked like that before I started using them.

Twice replaced mine with wear on the RHS on front and rear, also another rocket rider has the same issue so definately a common thing.

Back