Two Gutsy Girls...

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
We did a ride on sunday 22nd to show our support for two of our club members who are heading off on the 1st of may on an 18 month adventure around the world.
Kathleen and Joanne are heading to Vancouver and on to Alaska to pick up their new Triumph Tigers which have ben spec'd to their requirements and then theyre off!..
They are both very capable ladies and good riders so we are looking forward to progress reports as they go.
We finished our ride at Kathleens place out in the Country and had a bbq and some fizzy drinks!...i left early but by all accounts the party went well!...Kathleens current bike is a Street Triple and from the video i saw from last night it will need a new rear tire!!...We wish these two awesome ladies all the very best in their adventure.

We did a ride on sunday 22nd to show our support for two of our club members who are heading off on the 1st of may on an 18 month adventure around the world.
Kathleen and Joanne are heading to Vancouver and on to Alaska to pick up their new Triumph Tigers which have ben spec'd to their requirements and then theyre off!..
They are both very capable ladies and good riders so we are looking forward to progress reports as they go.
We finished our ride at Kathleens place out in the Country and had a bbq and some fizzy drinks!...i left early but by all accounts the party went well!...Kathleens current bike is a Street Triple and from the video i saw from last night it will need a new rear tire!!...We wish these two awesome ladies all the very best in their adventure.
Trip of a lifetime. Are they Blogging? I would love to follow their progress.

Back