Turn signal dash indicators on

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Weird, after towing it to Florida, when I fired up the bike, both turn signal indicator lights on the dash were on steady. I'm thinking water in the switch maybe, as we rode through heavy rain on the way down. Went off sometimes when I clutched in, and was out and turn signals worked, periodically. Took a ride, but filling up on ethanol free gas, going to the bar for a couple, and back home again isn't much more than a mile( eat your heart's out). Anyone ever encountered this before?

Weird, after towing it to Florida, when I fired up the bike, both turn signal indicator lights on the dash were on steady. I'm thinking water in the switch maybe, as we rode through heavy rain on the way down. Went off sometimes when I clutched in, and was out and turn signals worked, periodically. Took a ride, but filling up on ethanol free gas, going to the bar for a couple, and back home again isn't much more than a mile( eat your heart's out). Anyone ever encountered this before?

Quirky things these Rockets are.

Totaly unrelated... At the races, red neck style
061.JPG

In Florida, everyone over 80 has both turn indicators activated. It's in their DNA.

Interestingly, it starts right up now without the key fobs being anywhere near the bike. I texted this to DeCosse, but he's probably still sleeping, last night he said that the alarm connector might be the cause, as the indicator wires are right next to a constant power wire there. He's amazing, I think he knows off the top of his head the whole wiring diagram, his head must be pretty full, lol.

Whatever was wet must have dried out, indicator lights off, but I learned something new to me, that I can leave the keyless ignition disarmed and not need to carry the fob, I did not realize that until Ken told me that was normal function of the system.

Back