Tuneboy Tuner in Nashville

BlackSails

Where'd all the tread go?
Ride
2014 R3T
I found a tuneboy dyno tuner in Gallatin, Tn. Jeremy Weber at Classic Motorcycle Performance.
I stopped by just to get a run in after my mods. Ramair, Paul Bryant crossover, & TORS. The map I most recently installed was the 20258 off the tuneecu custom maps section.
The result was 145hp 154Tq.
Triumph Rocket III.JPEG
I sent him a bunch of tuneecu links along with the forum link. Maybe he'll join us :)
But it'll be good to have another tuner around :)
Anyway, I was pretty happy with the numbers.

I found a tuneboy dyno tuner in Gallatin, Tn. Jeremy Weber at Classic Motorcycle Performance.
I stopped by just to get a run in after my mods. Ramair, Paul Bryant crossover, & TORS. The map I most recently installed was the 20258 off the tuneecu custom maps section.
Triumph Rocket III.JPEG
I sent him a bunch of tuneecu links along with the forum link. Maybe he'll join us :)
So does he do tune boy or tune ecu or perhaps both. Since you down loaded a t2ine ecu map I'm guessing you meant tune ecu not tune boy?

Triumph Rocket III.JPEG

I noticed there are two 20258 tunes listed on the custom TuneEcu site. Which one did you use? The Tovami or the Killersmap? Did he mod the maps in anyway?

Hey Scott, The first stated Jardines, which I took to mean Jardine Headers. So .. i used the second one, which listed almost exactly my set up. Except that I have the Paul Bryant crossover that eliminates that piece of "horror in a box" (thats what she said) :)
- Triumph TOR exhaust., - Subsidaries removed., - KN triple filter installed ,- No Lambda sonde, - Gipro,
- Max power: 147.7 Bhp at 5756 rpm, - Max. Torque: 237.5Nm at 2332 rpm, - Speed limit: 240 Km/h,
- Speed Adjust: - 3,9 %, - Thrtmo Fan: 95 °C, - Rev. Limit: 6800, Thanks Hans (
Ballyono) from NL

Additional De-Classified information for Engineers only:
More specifically, the Torvami map, as is, with no additional mods except that I changed the speedo setting to match my tire (200) and current tire wear.

Hey BlackSails that is some welcome news in my court. I need to call him and see if he can help me tweak a Hanso Tune. I have been pondering what to do as you may have seen my thread of minor desperation a few days ago. Thanks for sharing with the group. He is only a couple of hours from me. :)

He currently just uses Tuneboy but can definitely tune a rocket 3 as he checked his licensing while i was there. I've also sent him all kinds of links to tuneecu since he expressed interest. Anyway he's about an hour and a half from me too as i'm down in Franklin. Maybe we can do some riding some time when the weather gets a little more comsistent. Shoot me an e-mail Gary ... clearviewpi@aol.com

Back