Riding in Michigan

Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
Just wanted to brag about an early season ride. At least, a day trip. On the 4th of March my wife and I aired up the tires on my 08 Rocket Touring. I’ve got just under 70,000 miles on the bike with plans for many more. We went to Lake Michigan riding County and State roads. Great day. 300 miles with no issues. Skip to today. 6 days later. We woke up with a couple inches of snow….yt

Just wanted to brag about an early season ride. At least, a day trip. On the 4th of March my wife and I aired up the tires on my 08 Rocket Touring. I’ve got just under 70,000 miles on the bike with plans for many more. We went to Lake Michigan riding County and State roads. Great day. 300 miles with no issues. Skip to today. 6 days later. We woke up with a couple inches of snow….yt
Hey Chip, David here. I have 2008 rocket 3 Touring as well. Nice to hear of another Rocket 3 Touring in Michigan. All the best

Hey Chip, David here. I have 2008 rocket 3 Touring as well. Nice to hear of another Rocket 3 Touring in Michigan. All the best
Hello Eastern Michigan. Yes we have at least 3 other R3T’s in Southern Michigan. If you are in the Kalamazoo area riding let me know. I would enjoy meeting up.

Hello Eastern Michigan. Yes we have at least 3 other R3T’s in Southern Michigan. If you are in the Kalamazoo area riding let me know. I would enjoy meeting up.
I sure will. My wife rides a 1990 Harley FXRS, I hope that doesn't put you off. She has a 2009 Bonneville SE, but since she has gotten her Harley she has only ridden it to Battle of the Brits.

Back