Tune for early Roadsters

Under Rocket 3 Resources.
Although it probably should have its own forum named Map Downloads, or something like that. :thumbsup:

Just a thought but would it not be useful to say what number tune you’re uploading so we don’t keep duplicating,or did I miss that?

Just a thought but would it not be useful to say what number tune you’re uploading so we don’t keep duplicating,or did I miss that?
The number is the original base tune which helps someone know if it's compatible with their ECU. The description lets us know what mods it's compatible with. Having the tuners name on it also helps us know what tune it is so we can try more than one, and decide which works best for our particular bike.

The number is the original base tune which helps someone know if it's compatible with their ECU. The description lets us know what mods it's compatible with. Having the tuners name on it also helps us know what tune it is so we can try more than one, and decide which works best for our particular bike.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Steel, I assumed the number I got from Hanso was specific to that tune only.

Back