TTS SUPERCHARGER STAGE 3 337 BHP/268 Ft/lb

Hi
I rekon I have spent in total (including initial bike purchase £7.500) around £17.000 but to be honest if I sat down and went through the bills I would not be suprised if it was a bit more!
Suprising how quickly the smaller bits add up,traction fluid for the supercharger was £99.0 a litre! And as most of you know Triumph parts are not cheap. £1,500 for new head ouch !
Rekon it was money well spent tho as I now have a bike I know is mechanicaly sound ,accelerates like a Rocket,handle's far better than standard,stops a lot better and has a gearbox /transmission far better than my BMW 1600GTSE and its my baby.
Happy Rocket riding new year everyone
YES looks like Carpenter will be running a turbo streetbike at the asphalt tracks in the near future at the request of TRIUMPH the small 1480cc streamliner engines are making 565 RWHP a piece so the 2300cc version will be even stronger and will provide all the power needed for a worldbeating street MONSTER

Great numbers, must be amazing to ride. Just out of interest (& i know it does not matter in the slightest, as we all know that with power comes great expense) what effect has it had on fule consumption?
Enjoy the bike, Cheers.

Hi Guys
Upate on the supercharged Rocket i bought on Ebay a while ago ,i noticed a oil leak from the front of the engine around the drive pulley area and after search of the forum it looked like the oil seal was shot,so i rang Richard at TTS and decided on upgrading to stage 2 with intercooler etc.
Because the bike was a 2006 i asked Richard to drop the later cam chain and guides in whilst the engine was open ,during the install Alex the engineer noticed the cams had picked up and scored the head !so another head was ordered and it was decided to totaly rebuild the motor and go for stage 3 TTS cams and JE pistons and all the upgraded parts from Triumph(the output shaft bearing was scrap)anyway to cut a long story short i now have a engine i can have some trust in and boy what a motor !its smooth tractable and the thrust is addictive,i have fitted Wilbers rear shocks and fork springs (forks rebuild REVs racing)in my opinion without these the you would not be able to use the performance .
Many more mods done D,Ecosse key-less ignition and headlight relay , pretec calipers (not fitted in attached pics) odysee battery , Daytona 900 clutch mastercylinder grafted on and many other mods .
Happy bunny at the moment thanks to Richard and his team at TTS and this forum from wich i have found so much information , thank guys
20150911_165356.jpg MPH_7446.JPG MPH_7449.JPG MPH_7450.JPG MPH_7457.JPG MPH_7463.JPG MPH_7483.JPG MPH_7470.JPG
SO MIKE what was the cost of the complete project ?

Back