TTS SUPERCHARGER STAGE 3 337 BHP/268 Ft/lb

This bike is phantastic. Congrats!
In the rest of Europe superchargers like that are almost impossible to register, otherwise I would get one, too.

Stunning job Mike. I see your at long marsden ,did you take it down the strip?Hope it stays dry for you, I'd be ****tin myself if I got cought in the rain riding that beast on some of our roads ,even the M6:eek: .Did you consider Maxton's fort fork cartriges ? Iwas thinkin putting a set of them in my bike.

Stunning job Mike. I see your at long marsden ,did you take it down the strip?Hope it stays dry for you, I'd be ****tin myself if I got cought in the rain riding that beast on some of our roads ,even the M6:eek: .Did you consider Maxton's fort fork cartriges ? Iwas thinkin putting a set of them in my bike.
Hi
Will take it down the main runway when it's quite. Long Marston is my home airfield for my microlight so plenty of chances to playi had maxton rear shocks on my last rocket and they were good but the rear wibers 1" over stock are better ,front forks happy with Wilbers springs and oil ,all setup by Revs racing halesowen.
Would have thought the Maxton fork cartridges would be good tho.
Have not ridden in the wet yet but do not see any problems unless you open the throttle a bit quick!

Wingasm =When the amount of win is so overwhelming you cannot mentally comprehend it.

The only word I can think of describe your bike;p

Back