That's great! 'Seems like a must-have option. 'Can't imaging anyone is adding a supercharger kit to any bike without changing the final gearing.
Not sure I’d bother just because of adding the Supercharger. But with all that power the time spent in each gear gets pretty short

I get that, but what is the end result going to be? One less shift in the quarter mile?

It looks like a fantastic kit, and I’ll order one soon, but the videos of it being tested showed it spinning the rear tire excessively, and hitting redline very/too quickly, especially in the lower gears.
I just can’t see how all the new power can be utilized to its fullest extent without a gearing change.

The bike is awesome on the stock gearing. Did a few miles the other day and the roll on is awesome. no need to change anything just ride the wave :)
Enjoying the anticipation and the fact that you are continuing to refine the kit.

I’m not seeing a good reason to change the final drive. If anyone does produce one I don’t see a pathway to a ROI even though there are probably a half dozen @Foamy ‘s in the entire world to buy it. 😀

It looks like a fantastic kit, and I’ll order one soon, but the videos of it being tested showed it spinning the rear tire excessively, and hitting redline very/too quickly, especially in the lower gears.
I just can’t see how all the new power can be utilized to its fullest extent without a gearing change.
Are you thinking of doing the pistons and cam package?

With that kind of power I’d take off in second and just skip first gear.;)

Back