Trying to purchase Avon tire

Eric R.

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Hi guys, Well back at Christmas time I ordered a set of Avon cobras for my r3t from Dennis Kirk.
I received my rear tire and then was told the front tire is on back order. Now they are telling me indefinitely.
So I checked with Rocky Mountain ATV, Revzilla, Bike Bandit, and they are all out of the AV 71 front tire. Seems kind of weird. One place told me mid March.
I’ve got my bike on my lift in my cellar. The rear is all back together, but obviously not the front.
Anyone have any other suggestions as to where else to purchase?
I know some people mix two different brands but I am kind of hesitant about doing that.
Or I guess I just have to wait and leave it taken apart. I certainly did not expect this.

Hi guys, Well back at Christmas time I ordered a set of Avon cobras for my r3t from Dennis Kirk.
I received my rear tire and then was told the front tire is on back order. Now they are telling me indefinitely.
So I checked with Rocky Mountain ATV, Revzilla, Bike Bandit, and they are all out of the AV 71 front tire. Seems kind of weird. One place told me mid March.
I’ve got my bike on my lift in my cellar. The rear is all back together, but obviously not the front.
I know some people mix two different brands but I am kind of hesitant about doing that.
Or I guess I just have to wait and leave it taken apart. I certainly did not expect this.

Mixing is no big deal brands or type. Some HD’s come with a radial on the rear and a bias ply on the front. Two different axels you’ll be ok.

Last edited:

Try American Moto Tires...AMT.

Be different, they are out of stock there also.
I called Dennis Kirk back and reordered it so I’ll get it before spring I hope!

Back