Trouble sourcing a rear tire, anyone?

Carl; forget the cobra chrome OK?

s-l500.jpg For cruising and wearing a dress
IMG_1181.JPG For the hills.

Misread the title thought your said scorching rear tire. Yes tires are available thank God at 4000 miles per.

Has anyone has trouble sourcing a rear tire? I was told by my tire guy that all three of our rear options are now discontinued and the only avon made a replacement. 350$...I bought a last stock online...anyone else experience this? Validate this?

Has anyone has trouble sourcing a rear tire? I was told by my tire guy that all three of our rear options are now discontinued and the only avon made a replacement. 350$...I bought a last stock online...anyone else experience this? Validate this?
Your tire guy is full of sh*t. I just bought a 240/55 Bridgestone Exedra Max for $159 from RockyMountainATVMC.com 3 weeks ago. They almost always have the best prices, fast shipping, and great customer service.

Misread the title thought your said scorching rear tire. Yes tires are available thank God at 4000 miles per.
Your tire guy is full of sh*t. I just bought a 240/55 Bridgestone Exedra Max for $159 from RockyMountainATVMC.com 3 weeks ago. They almost always have the best prices, fast shipping, and great customer service.

Back