Trouble sourcing a rear tire, anyone?

Hoffm4n

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Has anyone has trouble sourcing a rear tire? I was told by my tire guy that all three of our rear options are now discontinued and the only avon made a replacement. 350$...I bought a last stock online...anyone else experience this? Validate this?

Has anyone has trouble sourcing a rear tire? I was told by my tire guy that all three of our rear options are now discontinued and the only avon made a replacement. 350$...I bought a last stock online...anyone else experience this? Validate this?
Oh man you guys might have legal good pot, but its not April fools days so your mechanic should smoke less during normal working hours.

Oh man you guys might have legal good pot, but its not April fools days so your mechanic should smoke less during normal working hours.

I wonder how many Exedras has this group purchased in the last few months. It must be in the dozens or more. This is purchase power baby.

Moderator, hit them for some muuula :cool:
Tell them we need a sponsor for our MV RAA reunion.

I heard the regular Avon cobras were going to be discontinued in favor of the new cobra chromes (for twice the price). Haven't had to replace the rear yet, later this year.

Validate this?
You need a new Tyre guy.

240/50VR16

Avon make 2. Cobra and Cobra Chrome (new).
Metzler make 2. ME880 and ME888(new)

Here there is close to no difference in price - 200-240Euros including 21% sales tax.

The Exedra-Max is not "per se" specced for the R3 (240/55VR16), but fits and works better. Also usually cheaper.

You need a new Tyre guy.

240/50VR16

Avon make 2. Cobra and Cobra Chrome (new).
Metzler make 2. ME880 and ME888(new)

Here there is close to no difference in price - 200-240Euros including 21% sales tax.

The Exedra-Max is not "per se" specced for the R3 (240/55VR16), but fits and works better. Also usually cheaper.

Yeah i think i might need a new tire guy..or just not care for his advice lmao

I heard the regular Avon cobras were going to be discontinued in favor of the new cobra chromes (for twice the price). Haven't had to replace the rear yet, later this year.

Carl; forget the cobra chrome OK?
Come to the dark side . . . :unsure:

s-l500.jpg For cruising and long hauling
IMG_1181.JPG For the hills.

Back