That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
a9638053.jpg

Heated Grip Kit - Fits Rocket III Touring
product # A9638027
$78.00

Heated Grip Kit from Triumph Accessories

Good find. Wish I had seen this a couple weeks ago when I bought the heated grip kit for the Thunderbird, which has all the same sub-parts as the R3T except the switch. However, I found I like the push-button switch over the dial in the R3T kit.

Thanks! ...now to see if it's "REAL"...;-p I ordered a set.
-MIG

When I was at Engle motors in KC buying a sportscreen they had a heated grip set they wanted to sell me. This was last week. I think it was for a Roadster.

When I was at Engle motors in KC buying a sportscreen they had a heated grip set they wanted to sell me. This was last week. I think it was for a Roadster.

Cool! Well I grabbed a set for my R3T as a spare. The price can't be beat! I paid more than twice that when she was new. May comment is based on placing OEM orders over the past two months to find out the items are no longer avail... yet you can still try order them from the various Triumph sites.
-MIG

Yeah they have a set of those listed for $91.00 more!;):(

Heated Grip Kit from Triumph Accessories
Heated Grip Kit - Fits Rocket III Classic and Rocket III Roadster models
product # A9638053
$169.00

I think heated grips should look like this...

I am using Symtec heated elements on my bars and connected them to the heated grip wiring harness. Then I can use my Avon air grips. This allowed me to use the OEM kit with an aftermarket grip set.

Back