Triumph stepped up to the plate.

JRCollings

.040 Over
As some of you may recall, some clumsy oaf (keeping it PG13 He he) recently broke one of my lower wind deflectors when the bike was parked...:mad:

Well, long story short, the dealers only supply the complete replacement kit ($150) which I was not about to buy, so I called Triumph USA....

After a couple of days of conversations and discovery that my kit is no longer current, Peter in Customer Service managed to locate the parts I needed to repair the bike and Triumph shipped them to me for FREE!:D

So, 11 out of 10 to Triumph for customer service!:cool:

Thank you Triumph!

I thought the least I could do in return is share my story with you guys

thanks for the posting.There are a lot more positive stories about Triumph stepping forward than backing down..they just dont get published.I have had pleasant experiences with Triumph of Tacoma numerous times and strongly reccomend them here in the Pacific Northwest!!

I'm glad it worked out for you, but it wouldn't have been a negative on Triumph if they didn't do it for free. Frankly, *I* would've given the clumsy oaf a bill for $150.00 and bought the replacement parts. Triumph didn't break the thing. But yes, Triumph does seem to be pretty good about customer service. They better pull their head out of their ass with regards to accessories, however, or they're going to start PO'ing off customers. I've had a seat for my T-Bird on order for over a month. That's freaking ridiculous!

I would agree with you Darryl but for two points:

1. I didn't witness said oaf doing it so had no idea who it was.

2. I would have NO complaint with Triumph provided I could source spares for the kit to make repairs - the issue I had was with being told I would have to buy a complete new kit - THAT is why I called Triumph.

But, as they say, all is well that ends well! :D

Back